Skip to main content
Skip to content
- Interact with students and assist them with their studies during business hours
- Help with building maintenance
East St. Louis, IL
- Help kids study and learn how to play sports during the week
- Assist with building maintenance
- Assist during hours of operation with different volunteer tasks during the week
- Join Habitat for Humanity on Saturdays during their build days.
- Volunteer during store hours at their ReStore in Collinsville
- Volunteer during the week to paint and repair furniture
- Help pick up and deliver furniture
Granite City, IL
- Volunteer to help clean and maintain the Mosaic Health office space
- Volunteers with plumbing and construction experience are needed
- Volunteer at the Alton location during their build days on Wednesday evenings
- Host a personal Build Day with your group through the Metro-East Chapter
- Donate twin-sized bedding
Cottage Hills, IL
- Help with their store during the week. This could include helping as a shopping floor assistant, a food checker, a bagger, stocking shelves, or helping by driving trucks for their food deliveries.
- Help during the week prepare meals for their hot kitchen, mow and maintain the grounds, and help provide spiritual care for individuals who visit the CHC.
- Help with their FreshStart Program, where they can use community navigators to share resources with their guests and volunteers, childcare, and transpiration for this program.
- Become an official safe family – providing a temporary safe space for children in need
- Become a “respite family”, stepping in to help safe families in emergency situations
- Donate clothes and hygiene items for safe families to use while they are housing children
Wood River, IL
- Volunteer to help with childcare on nights when Parents Now hold classes
- Volunteer to serve during one of their weekly summer camps
Regional – IL
- Volunteer with event planning through Event Fellowships.
- Volunteer as a huddle leader within your school or college.
- Volunteer to help with organizing the store throughout the week.
- Donating NEW clothing for infants through 18-year-olds.